Saturday, January 14, 2017

Intorduction post

Hello my name is Jakayla Bowie. I'm 17 years old and I'm in the 11th grade. I attend B.C Rain High School. I am currently in Advance with Honors classes with a 3.7 GPA. I will graduate in 2018 from B.C Rain. Currently, I am having the best time of my life of enjoying high school because once I graduate I will like to obtain a career in the medical field as a pediatrician.I would like to attend  Spring Hill college in Mobile, Alabama . The reason I would like to attend this college is because they have an amazing nursing program. Outside of school some of my hobbys are babysitting, cooking, shopping and the presents of family.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome GPA! Springhill College is a great college; you will do very well in their nursing program!

    ReplyDelete