Sunday, January 29, 2017

Dream Deferred

       My dream when I get older is to become a doctor.  I will achieve this dream by first graduating from high school. Then from there I will go to college and graduate with a doctors degree.  By achieving my dream I will stay focused.  Another reason how I will achieve my dream is to put God first and to put my trust in him. I will be a doctor.  I will achieve my dream.
     

        How will I avoid deferring my dream?  My dream is to become a doctor and I will be a doctor.  I will not give up on myself.  I will not let others get in my my way of achieving my dream.  I can avoid deferring my dream by not stopping and working to do my best.  Another way  i can avoid deferring my dream is to not go to parties with my friends. I will not lose my focus on achieving my dream. I will achieve my dream to become a doctor.

1 comment: